Super Pollen Press w/ "T" Handle Overview
This Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Pollen press is manufactured on CNC machines which makes this press an incredibly well machined tool for compressing pollen into a pellet. This could be the last pollen press you will need to buy - just make sure you compress your pollen every hour for a couple of hours and then let it sit overnight to harden.
Each Super Pollen Press w/ T-Handle is composed of the following parts:
- One CNC machined aluminum T-Handle.
- One CNC machined aluminum insert.
- Two CNC machined aluminum end caps.
- One Gift Or Storage Box.
The Advantages of this Pollen Press
- Unlike other "T" handle presses, this item features an aluminum insert that fits in the bottom so that no product will stick to the end cap.
- Finer and better threads. The use of CNC machines makes the threads on the barrel and caps more finely machined so that you can vary the compression on the pellet with more accuracy.
- This item is 4 3/4 inches in length (fully compressed) and 7 3/4" in length (fully extended). The barrel is 1 3/8 inchs in diameter (outside) and 15/16 inches in diameter (inside). The unit weighs weighs 10.4 ounces. You can compress a kake up to 3" long if you want!
- Simply unscrew the bottom end cap, place pollen into the unit, and screw the "T" handle until the kake is the proper compression. When ready, unscrew the bottom and top end caps and push out the pellet.
- Small 3.75" X 3.90"
- Medium: 4.15" X 4.75"
- Polished Aluminum
- Small: 1.6" X 4.6"
- Medium: 2.4" X 5"