Just like tailgate parties and reality TV, we are obsessed with guacamole. From fine-dining restaurants to bodega taquerias to your very own kitchen, the guacamole scene is better than it's ever been! Served authentic, guacamole is muy delicioso, but dished up with some herbs from Señorita Mary Wanna's garden and you'll be happier, and possibly yappier, than the Taco Bell Chihuahua.
The sky high level of guacamole greatness is achieved with a swirl of MagicalButter Oil added to the guacamole. The avocados aren't the only things getting smashed. Now, pass the chips, por favor.
SENORITA MARY WANNA'S GUACAMOLE
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1/4 cup MagicalButter Oil [read our HOW TO: MagicalButter Oil]
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno with seeds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1. Using a fork, mash together the avocados, MagicalButter oil, jalapeno, cilantro, kosher salt, and lime juice in a bowl.
2. The guacamole should be chunky. If you want a smooth consistency, bypass the mashing and instead put the ingredients in a blender or food processor.
3. Add the guacamole to a serving bowl and enjoy!