Mary Wanna's Peanut Butter Cups is exactly what you need to get in the fright night spirit! This no-bake dessert puts a 420 twist on the classic Reese's Peanut Butter Cup favorite. This euphorically delicious recipe uses the LEVO Oil Infuser to enchant and infuse the peanut butter cups recipe with some devilish dry herbs from Mary Wanna’s garden.
- ½ Cup Melted LEVO Butter [click here to get the recipe]
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar
- ½ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
2. Microwave ½ cup of chocolate chips in 15 second increments until melted.
3. Scoop the melted chocolate into the cupcake liners, then place in the fridge while you are doing the next step.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine the melted LEVO butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter.
5. Drop a teaspoonful amount of the peanut butter mixture into each lined cup, so it is laying on top of the chocolate your refrigerated.
6. Microwave the remainder of the chocolate chips in 15 second increments until melted.
7. Spoon about a teaspoon of the melted chocolate on top of the filling - spread to completely cover.
7. Chill in the refrigerator or freezer until completely firm.