Mexican food hack: skip the 15 minute line at Chipotle this Cinco de Mayo and follow this super dank and simple burrito recipe instead. Who doesn’t love a warm cheesy beef and beans burrito, especially when there’s a little bit of the devil’s lettuce tossed in there. The MagicalButter Machine turns a multi-step dry herb infusion process into an easy one step function. With just a push of a button, we’re able to extract the euphoric vibes from the laughing grass for this burrito recipe. So strap down those sombreros amigos, because we’re about to turn up the heat for this Cinco de Mayo fiesta!
Be sure to check out some of our other Mexican recipes:
- 4 tbsp MagicalButter butter
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can refried or black beans
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 6 flour or corn tortillas
- 1 cup Colby-Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- Sour cream (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add beef or turkey and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Reduce heat and add the taco seasoning. Let the meat simmer in the seasoning for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain the meat.
- Lay out the tortillas, scoop the meat, beans, and cheese onto the center of each tortilla. Fold the ends and roll it up.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Brush each burrito with a light coat of MagicalButter butter and cook burrito on all sides until golden.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa, and guacamole.