You have no items in your shopping cart.
IOLITE WISPR 2 Vaporizer
Disclaimer: Butane can only be sent via ground shipping to the lower 48 states.For more information on the WISPR 2, visit our Knowledge Base.
Say hello to WISPR 2, the latest portable vaporizer from IOLITE. The WISPR 2 not only heats up much faster than the original WISPR, but also remains at a more precise temperature. The WISPR 2 features an easy-to-view Fuel Level Gauge and is cool to the touch thanks to its mesh vented outer grill. An upgraded foldaway silicone mouthpiece adds extra value to this high-quality portable vaporizer.
True Smokeless Freedom
True Smokeless Freedom means vaporizing anywhere. Will you be away from a power source? Camping? Hiking? WISPR 2 fits the bill with its refillable butane system. Simply bring along an extra butane canister for extended times away from home.
How it Works
WISPR 2 heats up in as little as 30 seconds to an optimal temperature of 210°C / 410°F. Load finely ground blends to ¾ capacity of filling chamber for best results. The patented flameless catalytic heater ensures an even and thorough vaporization of your blends.
1. Fill With Fuel
- Switch WISPR 2 to the "off" position before filling
- With the Gas Input Valve facing upwards, push butane canister down into the valve.
- Stop filling when gas spills from the valve
- TIP: If the WISPR 2 tank is completely empty, switch on the gas for 15 seconds before igniting.
2. Load Filling Chamber
- Remove Filling Chamber and load finely ground blends. Replace Filling Chamber.
- TIP: Load blends up to 3/4 capacity of the Filling Chamber
3. Turn It On
- Press On/Off Switch to mid position until you can hear gas flow.
- Slowly push the On/Off Switch downward until WISPR 2 “clicks”. The orange indicator light will become visible beside the WISPR 2 logo. The light will turn off after 30 seconds, once optimum temperature is reached,
- Slowly inhale as if you are sipping on a hot cup of tea.
- A full load should last roughly 10 – 15 minutes.
5. Turn it Off
- Empty the Filling Chamber (Careful! The Filling Chamber gets hot!)
- Replace Filling Chamber
- Press the On/Off Switch upwards.
What's in the Box
- WISPR 2 Vaporizer
- 7-Dot Filling Chamber with Mesh Screen
- Replacement Mesh Screen
- Filling Chamber Removal Tool
- Screen Removal Tool
- 2x Straw Tips
- 2x Pipe Cleaner
- IOLITE Card Grinder
- Carrying Pouch
- User Manual
- Q & A
question(s) from the community
IOLITE WISPR 2 Vaporizer Reviews
Write Your Own ReviewDate: 7/31/2014great vape, but you can get a better price
Quality Ease-of-Use Value
Although it is loud and does get a little hot, its a great portable vaporizer. I'd highly recommend it to anyone getting their first vape.Reviewed by ijakeandbakeI Would Recommend This Product to a Friend!Date: 7/5/2014overpriced cute piece of junk
Quality Ease-of-Use Value
Looks cute - like a retro radio or maybe a baby monitor - that's the end of the joy.
1. Burns the hell out of your throat and trachea due to only one hot setting and a very short straw. (no temp control at all)
2. Small format is totally negated by having to carry a giant can of gas around with you to refill the tiny chamber.
3. Loud hissing sound makes it inappropriate for quiet environments.
4. Poor quality - it completely stopped working after 3 months of light weekend use.
5. Overpriced for all the reasons above and the fact that there are better products for less available.
I still have an Arizer and have been happy with it for 3 years now. Just wish it had a smaller footprint - but otherwise, works great.Reviewed by bonwil
IOLITE WISPR 2 Warranty Contact
All IOLITE WISPR 2 warranty requests and service are handled by Oglesby & Butler.
- North America (USA, Canada, Mexico)
- Toll Free Telephone: 888-710-3055
- Fax: 815-425-8042
- Email: email@example.com
- Europe (& rest of the world)
- Telephone: +353 (0)59 9143333
- Fax: +353 (0) 59 9143577
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your product is a sophisticated device. O&B strongly encourages you to familiarize yourself with the user guide and instructions provided with and for the product.
O&B cannot and will not withhold any consumer information from any local, national or international law enforcement agencies with regards to use of any product's manufactured or services provided by O&B and or an O&B authorized service center.
This Limited Warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Oglesby & Butler Ltd (“O&B”) provides this Limited Warranty to the purchaser of O&B product(s) included in the sales package (“Product”). O&B warrants that during the warranty period O&B or an O&B authorized service company will in a commercially reasonable time remedy defects in materials, design or workmanship, free of charge by repairing or, should O&B at its discretion deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Limited Warranty (unless otherwise required by law). This Limited Warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you have purchased the Product provided that O&B have intended the Product for sale in that country. However, if you have purchased the Product in a member state of the European Union, and O&B originally intended the Product for sale in one of these member states, this Limited Warranty is valid and enforceable in all member states.
The warranty period starts at the time of Product’s original purchase by the first end-user. The Product may consist of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period (hereinafter “Warranty Period”). The Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the O&B device. As far as your national laws permit, the Warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, O&B authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
How to get warranty service
If you wish to make a claim under this Limited Warranty, please return your Product or the affected part (if it is not the entire Product) to O&B or an O&B authorized Service Company. You can call O&B customer service (national or premium rates may apply) for further details on how to make a claim. Information about O&B and O&B authorized service companies can be found in the sales package, or on O&B websites. Any claim under this Limited Warranty is subject to you notifying O&B or a O&B authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiry of the Warranty Period. When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This Limited Warranty does not cover user manuals or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This Limited Warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by O&B (e.g. as set out in the Product’s user guide) and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of O&B.
3. This Limited Warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by O&B or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been opened, dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than O&B or an O&B authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product’s date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of O&B.
5. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to O&B or an O&B authorized service center and has plant material in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the product is filled with the incorrect fuel such as Petrol, Diesel, Propane, Lighter fuel etc. The IOLITE vaporizer is designed to solely operate on butane gas.
8. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
9. This Limited Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts (whether included in the IOLITE device sales package or sold separately) unless otherwise stated.
10. This Limited Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized Internet seller. All Authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Oglesby and Butler Ltd.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this Limited Warranty, O&B and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, O&B may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty. Limitation of O&B’s liability
This Limited Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against O&B and O&B’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Limited Warranty replaces all other O&B warranties and liabilities, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Limited Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product. To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) O&B does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, O&B liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product. The above limitations shall not apply in case of gross negligence or intentional misuse of an IOLITE vaporizer or in case of personal injury resulting from O&B proven negligence.