You have no items to compare.
The EZV DIGI VAPE Extreme is the newest vaporizer by the Easy Vape manufacturers. Same great 5 year warranty and over-voltage protection with the included fuse located on the back of the vaporizer except this one has upgrades!!
Some of the advancements in place with the EZV Vaporizer is the new color options - beauitful looking woods like Maple and Burlwood as well as a very realistic Carbon Fiber look and brushed aluminum. You also have the option for the heater cover light to be turned off or on. If that isn't enough for the $10 price difference from the original Easy Vape Vaporizer how does a new ceramic heating element!
Ceramic Heating Element
Why does the ceramic heating element matter to you? A ceramic heating element is composed of different materials that allow the life span of the actual heating element to be much longer. The ceramic heating element also allows the vaporizer to heat up faster and cool down quicker - saving you money on energy costs! The heating element used in the EZV Vaporizer is very similar to the more expensive one used with the Silver Surfer Vaporizer for half the cost!
How Do I Use It?
Well, make sure you check out our video on "How To Use the EZV Vaporizer"
Here are the steps from the video just in text form. It's very simple and works exactly like every other "box-style vaporizer" on the market.
1. Plug the unit in
2. The lights should turn on in that little black circle in the front of the unit
3. Press the "PWR" button to turn it on
4. Press "SET" and adjust your temperature by pressing the "+" or "-" buttons.
5. Increase the temp to 350 degrees F to start
6. The EZV will beep when the temperature is reached
7. While waiting - connect your wand to the tubing and the other end of the tubing to the mouthpiece (all included)
8. The wand has the screen inside of it, using your FREE AEROSPACED grinder - grind up your plant material and place a small amount on the screen
9. Once the unit is to the SET temperature - place the "packed" wand over the red lit up heater cover
10. Grab the other end of the tubing and place the mouthpiece (already connected) to your lips and inhale
11. Inhale deep to fill up your lungs with vapor and then slowly exhale
12. Adjust the temperature based on your vapor "hit"; if you want thicker vapor - increase temp.
13. Your plant material will turn dark brown or taste like burnt popcorn when finished
14. Make sure you never leave the wand connected to the unit will not being used and make sure you un-plug the EZV from the wall when done vaping.
|Dimensions||6" x 5" x 4" (standard box vaporizer size)|
|Vapor Delivery Method||No|
|Country of Manufacture||No|
Well.... Review by Moogles on 7/24/12
Quality Ease-of-Use Value
when first using it the glass piece covering the heating element cracked and a large chunk fell off. After a replacement the thing worked like a dream for about 30 days, it heated up fast, produced thick and potent vapor. one day i pressed the power button and no go. dead..... i had just used it a hour or so before. Anyone looking for a decent price vape just avoid this and go with the hotbox option, They are the same price and the reviews on the hotbox and very high!