DaVinci VaporizerDaVinci is a dual purpose portable vaporizer loaded with features. This versatile portable has the ability to vaporize aromatic blends and essential oils, features fully adjustable precision temperature control, a bright digital display, and a built-in storage compartment and cleaning brush. DaVinci offers temperatures ranging from 100-430°F for optimal vaporization of a wide variety of aromatic blends, liquids, and solids, making it the perfect companion for on-the-go vaporization.
How it WorksLoad finely ground aromatic blends or essential oil can into Davinci's chamber. Switch on Davinci's main power and press the temperature power button to engage the heater. Select your desired temperature and allow DaVinci to fully heat. Once heated, begin to draw slowly for best results.
MaintenanceBe sure to clear the chamber after each use. The screen and chamber can be cleaned with the supplied cleaning brush. Use the cleaning brush handle to gently remove the screen for easy cleaning.
What's in the Box
- DaVinci Vaporizer
- Flexi Straw
- 3x Large Replacement Screens
- 6x Small Replacement Screens
- 2x Essential Oil Cans
- Cleaning Brush
- 110v -240v Wall Charger
- User Manual
You can use a small thin object like a toothpick to scoop the screen to one side and then you will be able to lift it out so that you can clean it and then replace it.
DaVinci Vaporizer Reviews
Write Your Own Review
The quality of the DaVinci is very poor it starts with the intake hoses they consistently keep falling apart after a while I just used the surgical tubing without the black cover net. doesn't look great but still works. hard to load, harder to clean, clogs very easily. electrical connection stopped working and could not charge or use device at alI. I agree with what some have said when working it works well,but way more headaches than enjoyment. DaVinci advertises that their product is state-of-the-art but my experience with DaVinci was a state-of-the-art waste of money.
The outside gets hot enough to burn you while not hot enough to blister you. I could live with that but it also turns on to easy.had it in my back pack with the slider switch in the off position it some how turned on burning my backpack and killing the + button so now i can only turn it down. brush fell apart in the first week.mouth peace fell off on the first day.need i go on?
- Organicix, LLC
- 1 (800) 336-7224
Manufacturer's Warranty for DaVinci vaporizer
This warranty does not affect your legal (statutory) rights under your applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. Organicix, LLC provides this Warranty to the purchaser of the DaVinci Vaporizer included in the sales package ("Product").
During the warranty period, Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service company will in a reasonable time remedy defects in the device free of charge by repairing or, should Organicix, LLC deem it necessary, replacing the Product in accordance with this Warranty.
This warranty is only valid and enforceable in the country where you purchased the Product provided that Organicix, LLC has intended the Product for sale in that country.
2 Year Limited Warranty Period
The two (2) year limited warranty period starts at the time of Product's original purchase by the first end-user. This Product consists of several different parts and different parts may be covered by a different warranty period depending on the lifecycle of each part. (Hereinafter "Warranty Period"). The general Warranty Periods is Two (2) Years for the DaVinci Vaporizer and includes all attached parts, craftsmanship, electronics, heating chamber, and structural integrity. The Lithium Ion batteries however are subject to degradation and reduced run time over the course of regular use thus carries a warranty of 90 days after purchase to perform as designed for forty (40) continuous minutes at 200 degrees F.
(Battery Note: While Organicix, LLC took great care in selecting long life premium quality lithium ion batteries due to their non-memory features and ability to cycle 300 times preceding degradation, work time will gradually diminish with extended use. Please contact our service centers for battery replacement options of the highest caliber)
As far as your national laws permit, the warranty Period will not be extended or renewed or otherwise affected due to subsequent resale, Organicix, LLC authorized repair or replacement of the Product. However, part(s) repaired or replacement product during the Warranty Period will be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period or for Ninety (90) days from the date of repair of replacement, whichever is longer.
How to obtain warranty service
If you wish to make a claim under this warranty, please return your Product or the affected part to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized Service Company. You can call Organicix, LLC customer service at 1-800-336-7224 for further details on how to make a claim.
Any claim under this warranty is subject to you notifying Organicix, LLC or a Organicix, LLC authorized service company of the alleged defect within a reasonable time of it having come to your attention and in any event no later than before the expiration of the warranty period.
When making a claim under this Limited Warranty you will be required to provide: a) the Product (or the affected part) and b) the original proof of purchase, which clearly indicates the name and address of the seller, the date and place of purchase and the product type.
What is not covered?
1. This warranty does not cover user manuals, packaging, accessories (oil can, extra battery pack, leather covers, etc.) or any third party manuals, whether downloaded or included during shipping or at any other time in the delivery chain or otherwise and in any way acquired by you.
2. This warranty does not cover a) normal wear and tear, b) defects caused by rough handling (including, without limitation, defects caused by sharp items, by prolonged exposure to the sun, by water damage, by bending, compressing or dropping, etc.), or c) defects or damage caused by misuse of the Product, including use that is contrary to the instructions provided by Organicix, LLC and/or e) other acts beyond the reasonable control of Organicix, LLC.
3. This warranty does not cover defects or alleged defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with, or connected to, any product, accessory and/or service not manufactured, or supplied by ORGANICIX, LLC or was used otherwise than for its intended use.
4. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been dismantled, modified or repaired by anyone other than Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center, if it is repaired using unauthorized spare parts or if the Product's date code has been removed, erased, defaced, altered or are illegible in any way and this shall be determined at the sole discretion of ORGANICIX, LLC.
5. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product has been exposed to moisture, to dampness or to extreme thermal or environmental conditions or to rapid changes in such conditions, to corrosion, to oxidation, to spillage of food or liquid or to influence from chemical products.
6. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is returned to Organicix, LLC or an Organicix, LLC authorized service center and contains any illegal substances in any devices, spare parts or accessories.
7. This warranty is not enforceable and is void if the Product is damaged in any way due to incorrect cleaning and maintenance.
8. This Warranty does not include accessories and consumable spare parts or other items purchased in conjunction with the DaVinci Vaporizer, unless otherwise stated.
9. This Warranty is not enforceable if the Product is sold through an unauthorized reseller, including unauthorized internet resellers. All authorized Internet sellers have a unique seller code provided directly from Organicix, LLC.
10. This warrranty does not cover / include in-store demonstration units.
Other important notices
If the Product is found not to be covered by the terms and conditions of this warranty, Organicix, LLC and its authorized service companies reserve the right to charge a handling fee. When repairing or replacing the Product, Organicix, LLC may use products or parts that are new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. Your Product may contain country specific elements. If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country specific elements that are not considered to be a defect under this warranty.
Limitation of ORGANICIX, LLC’s liability
This Warranty is your sole and exclusive remedy against Organicix, LLC and Organicix, LLC’s sole and exclusive liability in respect of defects in your Product. This Warranty replaces all other Organicix, LLC warranties and liabilities in regard to the DaVinci Vaporizer, whether oral, written, (non-mandatory) statutory, contractual, in tort or otherwise, including, without limitation, and where permitted by applicable law, any implied conditions, warranties or other terms as to satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose. However, this Warranty shall neither exclude nor limit 1) any of your legal (statutory) rights under the applicable national laws or 2) any of your rights against the seller of the Product.
To the extent permitted by applicable law(s) Organicix, LLC does not assume any liability for any loss of profit, loss of use of Products or functionality, loss of business, loss of contracts, loss of revenues or loss of anticipated savings, increased costs or expenses or for any indirect loss or damage, consequential loss or damage or special loss or damage. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Organicix, LLC liability shall be limited to the purchase value of the Product.